48

When we got to the venue, a bunch of people were already there. I got out of the car and got greeted by Finn.

"Damn Momma! You look amazing!"

He said, kissing me.

"Thank you."

I said as we walked over to the party. Everyone was wearing little pins that were either pink or blue which meant that they thought the baby was either a boy or girl. Finn, Sami, Becky, and Kevin were wearing blue pins while Charlotte, Shinsuke, and Cass were wearing pink pins. Mella and Sasha weren't wearing pins since they didn't want to give away what the gender was.

I stood at the table full of pins as I sighed.

"Are you going to pick one?"

Finn asked me.

"I don't know. My heart says girl but my gut says boy."

I said as I looked over the pins.

"Well you should probably go with gut."

Finn said, placing his hand on my shoulder. I sighed and placed the blue pin on my clothes.

"Another one for the blue team!"

Finn yelled as I laughed.

2 Hours Later

"Who's ready for the reveal?"

Sasha yelled. I smiled as she led Finn, Aria, and I to this big, black box. I picked Aria up as she reached for the little string.

"You wanna pull it baby girl?"

I asked her as she nodded. She tried to pull the string but she wasn't strong enough.

"Here, we can all pull it together."

Finn said. We put our hands on it and all pulled it as blue confetti flew down.

"Yes! A boy!"

Finn yelled as he jumped up and down. I laughed as Aria clapped her hands.

1 Hour Later

After we opened all the gifts, that I insisted no one bought us since we could buy everything our little boy needed, Sasha and Sami walked up to the mini stage at the venue and got everyone's attention.

"Okay so before I do my little announcement I just want to say something."

Sasha started.

"From the Zayn/Banks household, we want to wish our very best friends the best of luck with their new little man! We will be there every step of the way and there's nothing you can do about it."

Sasha said as I laughed.

"So also Sasha and I have our own little announcement of own! This coming fall we will be welcoming our own little baby!"

Sami announced as I felt my heart drop.

"And one more thing..."

Sami said as he got down on one knee.

"Sasha, you know I love you more then words could ever explain. Will you marry me?"

Sami asked. I felt my blood boil as Sasha accepted. I looked at Finn who looked almost as angry as me. As everyone congratulated Sami and Sasha, I grabbed my purse and  I started walking to the car.

"Where are you two going?"

Sasha asked.

"Well there's no reason for us to be here. You guys made this all about yourselves. Couldn't you guys wait another day? This was suppose to be about the baby and I. Now it's all about you. Just don't even talk to me Sasha. Have a great life."

I said, walking away.