46

"Are you two getting out of bed today?"

Finn asked as he looked as Aria and I, laying in bed.

"No daddy!"

Aria exclaimed. I laughed as Finn raised an eyebrow at her. I laughed as Finn picked her up and tickled her. His shoulder was getting better and the doctor said he could come back the Raw after Wrestlemania, which was only two months away. It really worries me that Finn was going to be on the road in the middle of my pregnancy, but I knew we always had our friends around.

Aria ran off into her room once Finn put her down and turned his attention to me.

"Are you getting out of bed today, Mrs Devitt?"

He asked me.

"Hmmmm I don't know, Mr Devitt."

I said to him.

"Oh, that was a rhetorical question, you're getting up."

Finn said, picking me up.

"Finn! Put me down!"

I yelled as I smiled. He put me down as I slapped his arm playfully.

"What was that for?"

He asked me.

"For being a dork."

I said.

"Whatever. Just get ready for your appointment."

He said as I rolled my eyes. Today we're going to the doctors to find out the baby's gender. The catch was that we're taking Sasha and Mella, while Sami and Cass watches Aria, and only they will know the gender so it's a surprise at the gender reveal party.

I threw a top and jeans on as I sighed. My bump definitely stood out. I bit my lip as I examined my body. My face had definitely gotten plumper. My muscles had gone down a bit, but that was from not working out.

"You ready?"

Finn asked.

"Yeah."

I said, still staring in the mirror.

"What's wrong?"

Finn asked.

"Nothing."

I said, sighing.