179

I stared out the window as Sasha drove the car. My stomach was in knots. It felt horrible not knowing how badly Finn was hurt. I wiped the tears falling down my face as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay."

Sasha said, rubbing my arm.

"My nerves are shot. I feel like I'm gonna pass out."

I said, trying to look up but my vision was getting blurry.

"Here. Drink this and calm down."

Sasha said, handing me a water bottle. I started chugging the water as Sasha pulled into the hospital.

"I'm gonna tell Hunter to meet us in the lobby."

Sasha said, pulling out her phone. I tried to keep myself calm so I didn't walk in the hospital hysterical.

"Alright, let's go."

Sasha said, opening her door. My nerves were just getting worse by the time we got in there. When we walked in, Hunter greeted us by the door and hugged both of us.

"Sorry we're seeing each other on bad terms."

Hunter said, hugging me.

"How is everyone? Mella, Charlotte, Becky, Finn?"

I asked, my voice cracking a bit when I said Finn's name.

"Let's just say, Mella is the only conscious one right now. She only has a couple scratches and bruises. Everyone else is worse from there."

Hunter said. I felt my heart crush.

"Can we see any of them?"

I asked him.

"You can see Mella. I told her you two were coming so she was expecting you."

Hunter said as Sasha and I following him to Mella's room. When we got to the door, I slowly walked in and saw Mella, sitting on the bed with Cass sitting next to her.

"Bayley!"

Mella said as I hugged her. She instantly broke down into tears as I continued hugging her.

"It was so bad Bayley. And Finn...I've never seen him like that ever."

She said.

"What do you mean?"

I asked Mella. She just looked at me with a blank stare.

"Mella, tell me."

I said, looking at her. Now I was getting angry.

"Why won't anyone tell me how my boyfriend is? If he's dead, just tell me he's dead!"

I screamed, tears streaming down my face.

"Cmon Bay."

Sasha said, gently pulling me into the hallway.

"I just want answers."

I said as we stood in the hallway.