13

I sat on the couch, talking with Sasha as I heard a knock on the door.

"I got it!"

Sami yelled from the kitchen. Sasha and I continued talking as Finn came in. I could tell he was angry about something, but I better knew then to anger him more about something. Something probably just angered him at the PC.

"Hello beautiful."

Finn said, kissing me. He kissed my bump as I smiled.

"How was your day?"

I asked him.

"Could've been better. Can we go talk for a second?"

Finn asked me.

"Yeah."

I said, getting off the couch that Sasha and I were sitting on, and walking back to my bedroom.

"What's up?"

I asked him, shutting my bedroom door and sitting on my bed.

"Can we talk again about moving in together? Sami told me you were upset about it."

He said to me. I sighed as I looked down.

"Finn I just don't want to move in right now! Can't you accept that?"

I asked him.

"But why not?"

He asked, raising his voice slightly.

"I'm scared."

I said, looking down.

"Why are you so scared?"

"Probably because the last time I moved in with someone, they beat me up daily."

"But that's in the past."

"It's still hurts Finn."

"Okay well what's going to happen when our baby is born?"

Finn asked, raising his voice.

"I don't know Finn! Can you just let me be!"

I screamed at him.

"No! I can't let you be because then nothing is going to get done Bayley!"

He yelled in my face.

"I'm leaving."

I said getting off my bed.

"No you aren't! We need to talk about this."

Finn yelled, blocking me from the door.

"Just let me go!"

I yelled back, trying to get around him. Finn grabbed my wrists as I got terrified. He let go of me and started pacing the room. I was scared. I had never seen Finn so mad. Next thing I knew, he smashed my lamp, and a photo of us on my dresser.

"Finn! Stop!"

I screamed, trying to stop him.

"Get away from me Bayley!"

He yelled, backing me into a corner. Next thing I knew, Sasha and Sami busted into my room. I was sitting in the corner of my room, crying, as Finn continued to smash my things. Sasha pulled me out of my room as Sami tried to calm Finn down.