64

1 Day Later

"You two ready back there?"

Sasha asked from the passenger seat as Sami started the car.

"Yup."

I said with a sigh. I haven't seen Finn since he told me everything that was happening so Sami and Sasha were going to help me at home with Noah since I didn't know where Finn was. Mella said she would keep Aria for a couple days until we got settled in.

"It's going to be okay Bay. We're all by your side."

Sasha said, clearly reading the look on my face. I smiled as I looked down at Noah. Him and Aria are the only things that mattered right now. I just wanted them to be happy. I was looking at him for so long that I barley realized that we had arrived at the house.

Sami helped me out of the car and handed me Noah's carrier as Sasha and I slowly walked up to the house. I was still super sore and walking anywhere hurt. I noticed Finn's car was in the driveway but so was another car that I didn't recognize. I sighed as Sasha and I walked into the house. We walked into the living room and my heart dropped.

"Who is that?"

I asked Finn as I pointed to the girl sitting on the couch.

"Bay, this is Jessica."

Finn said. I took a deep breath as Sasha and I headed toward the stairs.

"Wait, Bay."

Finn said.

"Finn I don't wanna talk right now. I have to do what's best for Aria and Noah. And right now, that's not to say anything to you or that skank."

I said, looking at Jessica. Sasha and I walked upstairs as I felt tears fall down my cheeks.