11

A couple days after I was released from the hospital, Finn and I told all of our close friends that we were expecting. I told Mella, Charlotte, and Becky and Finn told Kevin, Joe, Shinsuke. Everyone was ecstatic and couldn't wait for Baby Devitt. I was glad to have such a happy support system since neither Finn or I's family was in our lives.

We told Hunter and Stephanie and they were overjoyed. They told us at the next NXT taping that we could take all the time we needed to tell the audience. The only sad part was that I was going to have to relinquish my Women's Championship. It was bittersweet since I had worked so hard for it, but I also was excited to have a little baby of my own.

The whole day went by in a snap and before I knew it, Finn's music hit. The crowd went nuts as in the middle of his music, my music hit. I rushed out and the crowd went insane. We had never told the WWE Universe that we were together, but they had their suspicions.

Finn helped me into the ring and grabbed two microphones as I looked down at the title that barley fit around my waist.

"What's up Orlando?"

Finn said, stirring the crowd up. The crowd cheered as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Well tonight is a very special night for both Bayley and I. I'm going to go ahead and let my lovely girlfriend talk before I say anything else."

Finn said, stepping aside to let me have the spotlight.

"Okay wow. No pressure, right?"

I joked, looking at Finn.

"Well as everyone knows, the WWE is my life. It's been my dream to become champion, and now I'm your NXT Women's Champion! But, as of right now, all of this has to be put on hold."

I said, pointing to the championship on my waist.

"Because, in fall, Finn and I will be welcoming our own little Baby Bálor!"

I announced as Finn smiled at me. The crowd went insane.

"Thank you guys for everything. We will be back!"

Finn said. His music hit and I removed the title from my waist and placed it in the middle of the ring. We then exited the ring and walked back to the Gorilla. The whole NXT roster was standing back there, and hugged us and congratulated us. I felt truly loved.