35

Time Jump | 4 Months

I laid on the hotel bed, sobbing my eyes out, as Sasha came in the door.

"Bayley, what's wrong?"

She asked me.

"Sasha I'm so fucked right now."

I said inbetween sobs.

"What is going on? You know you can tell me anything."

Sasha said. I led her into the bathroom and showed her the three positive pregnancy tests sitting on the counter. I had my suspicions so when Finn left to do a signing since we were in the middle of Summerslam week, I decided to take them.

"Oh my god."

Sasha said, covering her mouth.

"Sash you can't tell anyone. Especially not Finn. I don't want him to freak out since he has the big match on Sunday."

I said to her. Finn had a huge match against Seth for the universal title and this would probably just make him upset.

"Okay. You're secret is safe with me. When are you going to tell Finn?"

Sasha asked.

"I don't know Sash. I mean I wanted to do so much before I had another baby. I wanted Aria to be at least a year old. I wanted to be moved in with Finn. I wanted to be married. I wanted to be a champion. It took me so long to get back in the ring and now it's all being ripped from under me."

I said.

"Bay you will come back. You always do."

Sasha said, hugging me.