19

I laid in Finn's arms as a million thoughts ran through my head. I was officially 30 weeks pregnant and everything was becoming so surreal. In ten weeks or less, Aria would be in our arms. It was insane. I remember just being in the hospital, crying from the pain in my side, telling Sasha that I could be pregnant. Now it's a reality.

"What are you thinking about?"

Finn asked. I sighed as I lifted myself off him.

"I'm scared Finn."

"Scared of what?"

"Being a mom. What if I'm not a good mom? What if Aria hates me? What if I do something wrong and mess her up?"

"Babe, you can't live in the "What If's". You are going to be an amazing mom and Aria is going to love you. And there's no way you could mess her up. Don't ever think differently."

Finn said, rubbing my cheek. I turned my cheek away from him as I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I locked the door as I sat on the ground and started to sob.

"Bay? Open the door."

I heard Finn softly say.

"Finn, I just wanna be left alone right now."

I said, laying on the cold floor. I heard him walk away but a couple minutes later I heard another knock on the door.

"Bay?"

I heard Sasha's voice from the other side.

"Sash just go away. I don't want to talk."

I said, sobbing into my hands.

"Please? Let one of us talk to you."

Sasha said. I opened the door to see Sasha, Mella, Sami, and Finn standing at the door. Mella was here helping Sasha with cooking since we were all going to have a dinner together tonight.

"I wanna talk to Sami."

I said. Sami was my best guy friend, besides Finn, and he was always good in a crisis.

"Okay."

Sami said, walking into the bathroom. I shut and locked the door as I sat on the floor. He sat across from me as I sighed.

"So what's wrong?"

Sami asked.

"I'm scared Sami. What if I'm a horrible mother? What if Aria hates me? What if I can never return to the ring after this?"

I said, crying.

"Bay, none of those things are true or are going to happen. Aria is going to love you. She's going to think you are the most amazing mother. Sure, you and Finn might make some mistakes on the way, but you'll learn. And you will return to the ring. You are one of the hardest workers I know. You will come back stronger then ever and you will make it to the main roster one day. You are going to achieve greatness Bayley. And Finn and Aria will be there with you along the way."

Sami said. I wiped my tears as I hugged Sami.

"Thank you so much Sami. Thank you for being here for me."

I said.

"Anytime Bay. I'm always here if you need to talk."

Sami said. He helped me off the floor and we walked downstairs as Mella, Finn, and Sasha were sitting at the kitchen island.

"You all good babe?"

Finn asked.

"Yeah."

I said smiling as Finn kissed me.