161

Finn's POV

"You ready?"

I asked Sasha quietly so Bayley wouldn't wake up.

"Yep."

She said. I grabbed my keys and we headed out to my car.

"So you finally ready to do this again?"

Sasha asked me.

"I'm more then ready."

I said, pulling out of the driveway.

"Good. I swear if you ever hurt her like you hurt her in the past, I will kill you. I can't stand to watch my best friend cry because one of you guys fucked her up emotionally. She's already been through enough of that with Aaron."

Sasha said, looking at her shoes.

"I won't hurt her. I love her."

I said, sighing.

"Good. Then I'm happy for you two. But I wouldn't do this on Christmas Day."

Sasha said.

"Why not?"

"Because Seth proposed to her on Christmas."

Sasha said.

"What?! Why wouldn't you tell me this before?"

I asked her.

"I thought you knew."

She said.

"Whatever. I'm just going to go get the ring still and I'll find the perfect time to do it soon."

I said.

Bayley's POV

I walked around the house, looking for any indication that either Sasha or Finn were home. I looked out the window and saw that Sasha's car was still here, but she wasn't. I was slightly pissed that they didn't invite me to wherever they were. I sat on the couch as I dialed Finn's number.

"Hey, squish."

Finn said, answering.

"Hey. Where you at?"

"Sasha and I went out."

"Out where?"

"Just, out."

Finn said. Then I heard some other girl's voice.

"That's not Sasha's voice."

I said.

"Babe, don't you trust me?"

Finn asked me. I was silent for a minute.

"You really don't trust me?!"

Finn asked.

"You don't have a great track record."

"Whatever Bayley. I was buying you an engagement ring but you can forget about it now."

Finn said, hanging up. I felt my heart turn heavy as I looked down at my phone. My lock screen appeared as I just started at the photo of  Finn and I on there. Why am I so stupid?