112

"You ready?"

Sasha asked me as I tied my shoes.

"Yeah."

I said, putting my hood up on my hoodie. Sasha and I were wearing disguises to go pick Seth up with do we didn't get noticed by fans. Sami was watching Emery so when I get back she would be ready to go hang out with my brother, Liam. I was on bad terms with my parents but my brother was always supportive. He didn't have the money to come to my big shoes, but he was always at my independent shows.

"I'll see you later baby girl. Hopefully I won't beat your daddy's ass by then."

I said, kissing Emery's forehead. She was fast asleep in Sami's arms. Sasha laughed at my comment as we walked out of the hotel room.

30 minutes later

As Seth got in the car, I didn't wanna look at him. I sighed as I slumped down in the passenger seat.

"Hey."

Seth said, kissing my cheek. I stared out the window as I sighed.

"Listen, I'm sorry. I messed up. Just, please don't be mad. I can't stand it when you're mad at me. Then I can't kiss your cute face."

Seth said.

"Why did you have to attack him? Why couldn't you just let it be?"

I asked Seth.

"Because I didn't want to see you all upset like that anymore. He fucked you up, Bay. And if you weren't going to press charges or do anything about it, I was. I never want you to be terrified to come back to your hometown because of him."

Seth said. I pulled my legs up to my chest as I continued to stare out the window. I didn't even know what to feel anymore. Was I suppose to be happy that Aaron finally got what he deserved? Or was I suppose to be mad that he just wouldn't leave it alone? My chest felt heavy, almost like I couldn't breathe. We pulled into the hotel parking lot as Sasha looked at me.

"You okay?"

She asked me, looking at the emotionless stare on my face.

"Yeah."

I said.