166

"Stay here."

Finn said, getting out of bed. Sasha sat on the bed as we watched Finn go downstairs.

"I wonder what Seth wants."

I said, looking down.

"I'm not sure. He didn't tell me."

Sasha said. Then I heard screaming. I instantly got up off the bed and headed for the door.

"Wait!"

Sasha yelled.

"What?"

I asked, turning around.

"Don't go down there. What if they get into a fight and you get hurt?"

Sasha asked.

"I'll be fine Sash. You stay up here though."

I said, walking out of the room. I walked down the stairs as the argument got louder and louder.

"She's a grown woman if I want to talk to her, I will."

Seth yelled.

"She doesn't wanna talk to you, Seth. It's Christmas, don't you have anywhere better to be instead of harassing us."

"Why don't you just stay out of Bayley and I's business."

"You don't have business. Now get the fuck out of my house."

"Make me."

I heard Seth say. I walked closer to get a better view of them. Then I saw Finn throw a punch.

"Stop!"

I yelled, trying to get in between them. Then I felt myself getting shoved down. I fell straight on my stomach as Seth and Finn looked at me.

"Babe! I'm so sorry oh my god."

Finn said, rushing to my side. I held my side as I stood up.

"Are you okay?"

Seth asked.

"Get out of my house. I hate you. I hate you so much!"

I screamed. Seth left as I bursted into tears.

"My side."

I said as Finn hugged me.

"Did you fall onto it?"

Finn asked. I nodded as he helped me up the stairs.

"What happened?"

Sasha asked, rushing to help Finn help me into bed as soon as she saw me clutching my side.

"She got shoved pretty hard onto the ground. Might as well let her sleep and see how she feels in the morning."

Finn said, wrapping me in blankets.

"Okay. I'll see you two in the morning."

Sasha said, walking out of the room. Finn changed into pajamas and got into bed next to me. He wrapped his arms around me as I felt tears still streaming down my cheeks.

"I love you."

Finn said, leaving a kiss on my cheek.

"I love you too."

I managed to choke out as I fell asleep.