174

"See you soon."

I said, kissing Finn.

"See you soon. FaceTime me later."

Finn said. He kissed my small bump before getting in his taxi. I walked into the house and instantly heard Savannah crying. I knew Sasha and Sami weren't up yet so I walked upstairs and went into the nursery. I picked up Savannah and noticed she needed her diaper changed. After changing it and putting her back to sleep, I put her back in her crib. I turned around to walk out but was stopped by Sami at the doorway.

"You scared me."

I said, putting my hand on my chest.

"Why didn't you come wake Sasha or I up if Savannah was crying?"

Sami asked in a stern tone.

"I didn't wanna disturb you guys. I just took care of it."

I said.

"Why? Don't you thing Sasha and I are capable of taking care of our own daughter?"

Sami asked, slightly backing me into the nursery. His tone and look on his face scared me.

"No, it was just my maternal instinct to help a crying baby and-"

"Just shut up Bayley. You have no right to come and take care of our daughter."

Sami basically screamed in my face. I found myself backed into the wall as he kept screaming at me.

"Just because you can't take care of your own fucking kids doesn't mean I can't take care of my daughter."

Sami yelled.

"Sami, stop!"

I heard Sasha yell as I felt tears rush down my cheeks. Sasha grabbed his arm and backed him away from me as I walked down to my bedroom. I shut my door and quickly grabbed my phone.

"Bay? What's wrong?"

Finn asked, picking up his phone.

"S-S-Sami just screamed a-at me for n-n-nothing and I'm scared F-Finn."

I chocked out as I cried harder.

"What did he do to you?"

Finn asked.

"He backed me into a wall and screamed at me for changing Savannah's diaper. I've never seen him like that."

I said, wiping my tears.

"He screamed at you?"

Finn asked.

"Yeah."

I said.

"I'll talk to him. Just stay in the bedroom."

Finn said. He hung up as I heard a knock at the door.

"Bay?"

I heard Sasha ask.

"Go away."

I said, wiping my tears.

"Cmon, let me in!"

Sasha said. I opened the door as I looked at her.

"What?"

I asked.

"I'm sorry about Sami. I don't know why he freaked on you but he's really sorry."

Sasha said.

"I want him out of my house."

I said, crossing my arms.

"What?"

Sasha asked in disbelief.

"I don't feel safe with him here and I'm not risking myself or my baby to someone like him."

I said.

"Fine. If he leaves, I leave."

Sasha said.

"Whatever. Don't come to me when he freaks on you or Savannah. Don't come to me when he hurts you or Savannah. I know what an abuser is like. He's abusive, Sash. You'll find out soon."

I said, shutting the door.