27

I rode in the backseat of the car, staring at Aria, as Finn drove toward Sami and Sasha's place.

"How are you two doing back there?"

Finn asked me.

"We're good."

I said, smiling down at Aria. I snapped a picture of Aria and put it on Instagram and captioned it:

"I can't believe we already get to take you home baby girl! I can't wait for Auntie Sasha, Uncle Sami, Daddy, and I to be running around taking care of you! I love you forever and always. 💗"

I put my phone down as Finn pulled into the driveway. He came and opened my car door and helped me out of the car as I grabbed Aria's car seat. Finn and I walked into Sasha and Finn's house and everything was pitch black. I went to turn the light on and suddenly the light flipped on and all of our closest friends yelled "Surprise!".

"Oh my gosh."

I said, covering my mouth as I looked around the room. Nearly the whole NXT roster was packed into Sasha and Sami's tiny living room.

"Did you know anything about this?"

I asked Finn.

"I had a little part in it but it was mostly Mella."

Finn said, taking Aria's carrier out of my hands.

"Mella! Thank you!"

I said, hugging her.

"Any day girl. You know I love a good party. Now, let's see little Aria!"

Mella said. Finn placed Aria's carrier on the kitchen island and I unlatched her from it. I placed her in my arms and walked over to everyone who cooed over her.

"She's so precious."

Mella said as she smiled.

"She literally looks like a tiny you."

Cass said to me. I smiled as I looked at Aria.

2 Hours Later

After a while, I placed Aria down for a nap as Mella, Sasha, and I talked in the nursery.

"Are you going to tell everyone you're engaged?"

Mella asked.

"Maybe. I haven't even told the fans yet."

I said, fidgeting with my ring.

"Well I'm sure everyone is going to find out at some point. You might as well tell them."

Sasha said.

"Yeah."

I said. I looked down at Aria, sleeping away in her crib.

"Gosh, I am so obsessed with her."

I said, smiling.

"I bet. I can't wait to have one of my own."

Sasha said.

"So why don't you?"

I asked her.

"I can't right now. I'm in the prime of career. I can't just take off more then a year all of a sudden for a baby unlike you."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

I asked her.

"What?"

She asked me, taken back that I was offended.

"What was that suppose to mean? I'm not in the prime of my career? My career isn't what yours is so I can just leave anytime? I'm sorry I'm not fighting in Hell in a Cell Sasha but my daughter means the absolute world to me."

I said. I stormed out of the nursery and went to my bedroom and locked out of the door.