15

5 Weeks Later

It had been five weeks since the incident with Finn and I still haven't talked to him. Sasha, Sami, Mella, and Cass all decided to take a bus together to their next NXT/Main Show stops so no one was in town except Finn.

I woke up with a huge amount of pain in my side. I sat up in bed as I felt the pain getting worse. I reached for my phone and tried to think of someone I could call. I sighed and dialed a number as I stood up.

"Hello?"

Finn said, groggily.

"Finn I need you to come take me to the hospital."

I said, crying from the pain.

"Okay. I'll be right over."

Finn said hanging up. I called Sasha as I put a hoodie on and my shoes.

"Bay? What's up? It's 3am!"

Sasha said, answering the phone.

"I'm going to the hospital. I'm in so much pain right now Sasha and I'm so scared."

I said.

"Who's taking you?"

She asked me.

"Finn."

I said. Sasha was silent for a minute then sighed.

"Okay well keep us updated. Tell us if we need to head back home, okay?"

"Okay."

I said, hanging the phone up. I laid in bed, clutching my side, as I heard a knock at the front door. I barley had the energy to walk down the hall and open the door so when I did, I nearly fell into Finn's arms.

"Here, I got you."

Finn said, putting me on his back. It was a little harder with my bump, but as long as I didn't have to walk, I was fine. Finn placed me in the car as I sobbed on.

"Shh. It's okay."

Finn said, reaching out for my hand. I was reluctant for a second, but then grabbed it.

"Listen, Bay. I'm so sorry for the way I acted. I love you with everything in me and I didn't mean to scare you."

Finn said.

"It's okay Finn."

Is all I could mutter out from the pain.

4 Hours Later

I laid in the hospital bed, feeling helpless, as Finn sat next to me. The doctors did what felt like a million tests on me but couldn't find anything wrong.

The only upside was that they did an ultrasound on me and we found out we were having a little girl. Finn was so happy until he realized I was still in pain. I knew he felt bad that he couldn't do anything about me being in pain, but I was just hoping he wasn't blaming himself for putting stress on us.

"Is there anything I can do for you baby?"

Finn asked, rubbing my bump.

"Call Sasha? I need her so badly. I don't care if you tell her to get her ass on the road or you just FaceTime her, I just need her."

I said, trying not to cry. Finn walked out of the room for a minute as I sighed. He soon returned with Sasha on his phone.

"Bay?"

I heard Sasha say as Finn handed me his phone.

"Sash?"

I asked, weakly.

"What's going on?"

She asked.

"Nothing. Just in pain. They have no idea what's going with me."

"Aw. Do you want us to come home?"

"I don't know Sash. I'm really scared. She's too early to come out."

I said, wiping my tears.

"Listen, if she comes out early, she'll be a fighter. Just like her Mom. If she doesn't, then you just have to take it one day at a time."

Sasha said. I smiled for the first time in hours.

"I love you Sash."

"I love you too Bayley. Now tell that little daughter of yours to stay inside your tummy! She has to wait for Auntie Sasha!"

"And Auntie Mella!"

I heard Mella yell from the distance. I giggled as I hung up the phone and gave it back to Finn.