66

Finn's POV

"She said thanks. I blew it. I had the best thing in the world and I blew it."

I said, sipping more of my beer as I stared at the fire.

"That's rough."

Kevin said as I threw my beer bottle on the ground.

"I just don't want her to go find some other guy to be with her and to raise our kids. I just wanna be with her."

I said, cracking open another beer.

Bayley's POV

"I just don't know what to do anymore."

I said, wiping my tears.

"It's okay, Bay."

Mella said, rubbing my arm as she held Noah. Mella came over to help comfort me along with Sasha and Cass stayed at their house and watched Aria.

"Is it Mel? What do I do? How am I suppose to trust him? I've haven't felt this way since I was with Aaron."

I said as I wiped my tears.

"Maybe you two should take a break. I mean, this relationship is turning toxic and I think you guys should and see other people."

Sasha said.

"Do you think I should?"

I asked, looking at Mella and Sasha. They nodded as I picked up my phone dialed Finn's number.

"Hey."

Finn said picking up the phone as I put it on speaker so Sasha and Mella could hear.

"Hey. Can we talk?"

I asked him.

"Yeah. What's up?"

"I think we should take a break."

"What do you mean?"

"We should take a break and see other people."

"If you want a divorce just tell me."

"I don't. I think we should just take a break. You can still stay here if you want."

"Whatever."

Finn said hanging up. I looked at Mella and Sasha who had shocked look on their faces. I rolled my eyes and put my phone to the side.