163

"Are you getting out of bed today?"

Sasha asked.

"No."

I said, scrolling through my phone.

"Cmon. It's Christmas!"

Sasha said.

"Yeah, Merry Christmas. My boyfriend left me last night and now I'm suppose to act like I'm happy."

I said, rolling my eyes.

"Cmon Scrooge! I have a surprise for you downstairs."

Sasha said. I sighed as I stood up and followed her down the stairs. I smiled as I looked at all the Christmas decorations that were finally put up. I got to the bottom of the stairs and my smile dropped quickly.

"Nope."

I said, turning around and trying to head up the stairs.

"Stop. You're staying."

Sasha said, grabbing my wrist.

"You two are making up. I don't care if you have to scream at each other. You belong together."

Sasha said, making me stand in front of Finn. I sighed as I looked down.

"I hate you Sasha."

I said, not looking up. I didn't wanna look up at Finn. I didn't wanna look Into the eyes that I was in love with. I didn't wanna look up at his lips that I desperately wanted to kiss. I didn't wanna look at his smile that made me feel all giddy inside.

"Bay?"

Finn asked, putting his finger under my chin and tilting my head up so I was looking at him. Then I felt his lips touching mine. I quickly closed my eyes and kissed back. When we released, I felt all the butterflies in my stomach.

"I'm sorry for being an idiot. I shouldn't have started a fight."

Finn said.

"I'm sorry too. I don't hate you. I love you."

I said.

"I love you too."