26

"Thank you for coming and helping me and everything Sash. I really appreciate it."

I said, hugging her.

"Anytime Bay. I wouldn't trade you three for the world. I'll see you at home."

Sasha said. She walked out of the hospital room as I sighed. I looked down at Aria, sleeping away in her little bed as I looked at Finn.

"Gosh, how did I get so lucky?"

Finn asked.

"What do you mean?"

I asked him.

"Well I have you and Aria. And that right there makes me the happiest and luckiest guy in the world. And now we're getting married. Someday we'll move in together. Someday we'll move up to the main roster. Someday we'll be champions again. Someday we'll expand our family and have even more little huggers and demons running around. There's so much in our future, this is just the beginning."

Finn said. I started tearing up as he hugged me.

"I love you so much. You have no idea Finn."

I said, wiping my tears.

"I love you way more Bayley. I will forever protect Aria and you. You guys are my entire world. I never thought I could feel a love that I feel when I'm with you. And I can't believe we've been together for almost a year. I love you so much more then words can describe. I can't wait for you to be Mrs. Devitt."

When Finn said that, I was basically bawling my eyes out.

"What did I do to deserve you?"

I asked, hugging him.