57

1 Week Later

I sighed as I pulled into the driveway of the house. Finn asked me to come over and since I needed clothes anyway, I said yes. I got out of the car as I swallowed my pride and walked towards the door.

"Hey."

Finn said, greeting me at the door.

"Hey."

I said as I sighed.

"Can we talk?"

He asked me.

"Sure."

I said as I walked into the house. It didn't feel like home anymore. It felt like empty space. Aria's room didn't feel like Aria's room anymore. Noah's room didn't feel like Noah's room anymore. And my bedroom definitely didn't feel like my bedroom anymore. I sat on the couch as I sighed.

"So I just wanna start off by saying that I am so incredibly sorry."

Finn started.

"I didn't want the thing with Jessica to go as far as it did. I wanted to break things off peacefully with her but she threatened to go to the media and to you. I just did what she wanted so she wouldn't hurt you. Bayley, you know I love you, Aria, and Noah with everything in me. I would do anything to get you three back. I don't wanna miss my son and daughter's life. And I want to raise them with you. There's no one I love more in this world. Please forgive me."

Finn said. I wiped my tears as I sighed.

"I don't know Finn. You hurt me. You went out with another woman. It would be different if you just told me it was a drunken mistake but you kept going. I wouldn't have been as mad if you just came to me. I love you but I can't sacrifice my safety and happiness."

I said, standing up.

"Wait."

Finn said stopping me.

"I didn't think it would have to come to this but, follow me."

Finn said. He leaded me to the spare room as he opened the door. I walked in and looked around the room. Every photo we had ever taken was plastered on the wall. Even Noah and Aria's ultrasound pictures were on the wall.

"These our all of our happiest moments. Are you ready to let them go?"

Finn asked. I teared up as he wrapped me in the hug.

"I love you."

I said as Finn kissed me.