32

I walked into Sasha and Sami's house and the place was completely dark, only being lit by a few candles that made a path somewhere. I placed a sleeping Aria's carrier on the kitchen island and followed the path. The first path led to the living room and it ended with a note.

Dear Bayley,
i have loved you ever since I've met you. Attached is a photo of the first time we met. Remember how happy we were? I love you.

— finn

I looked at the photos as I started to tear up. We both were so young and excited to be at the PC. It brought back so many memories. I continued the second back that led me down the hallway and into the dining room, that was never used. Once again, I found a note. But this time, a burger was sitting next to it.

Dear Bayley,
I don't know if you ever considered the burger joint our dates, but I do. I remember when you opened up to me about how abusive Aaron was. I never want to make the same mistakes he did. I love you Bayley. I love you so much.

I looked at the bottom of the page and found a selfie that we took on our first date. I smiled as I followed the next path, leading me up the stairs and into my bathroom.

Dear Bayley,
In this room, you've cried so many times that I've lost count. You cried about your baby shower dress, you cried about Aria, you've probably cried about me. But in here, you also get the most beautiful. You're most beautiful when you have no makeup on, sweatpants on, and some wrestling t-shirt on. But you're also so beautiful when you have tons of makeup on and you're wearing a dress that shows off all of your amazing body. I love every part of you Bayley. I love you so much.

I was basically sobbing at that point. I followed the next path into Aria's nursery.

Dear Bayley,
In here, the most precious gift you have ever given me sleeps. Aria Melody Devitt is the only thing on the planet that can match the same love I have for you. Aria is my everything. Everything I accomplish is for you guys. I would be nothing without you guys. You guys keep me stable.

At the bottom of the letter was the photo that Finn snapped right after Aria was placed on my chest for the first time. I wiped my tears as I followed the final path down into the kitchen.

Dear Bayley,
If you have gotten here, then you would know how incredible our story is. Our story is like a classic. I never want to rip chapters out of our story. I only want to add chapters. I only want to be a family with you, Aria, and myself. There's no one else in this world for me. Please, take me back?

I finished reading it as I wiped my tears. I looked down to see Finn on one knee, holding my engagement ring.

"Finn, this was amazing. I love you so much. I'll take you back."

I said, basically sobbing. Finn placed the ring on my finger and kissed me. Then the lights flipped on.

"Yay!"

Sasha and Sami said smiling. I laughed as I took Aria out of her carrier and walked her up to the nursery.