178

I turned the car off as I rubbed my eyes. The drive from Tampa to Orlando felt like Hours and I was ready for some sleep. I walked into the house and changed into some of Finn's clothes. For some reason, wearing his clothes always made me feel like he was right next to me. I crawled into bed until I heard my phone ringing. I rolled my eyes, looking at the caller ID.

Hunter

That was weird. He never calls this late and night unless something was really wrong.

"Hello?"

I asked, picking up the phone.

"Hey. Sorry to call you at this hour of the night but the bus just got into a really bad accident and Finn got injured."

Hunter said. My heart instantly dropped.

"How bad is it?"

I asked him.

"I would drive back out to Tampa."

Hunter said.

"Alright. I'm on my way."

I said, holding back tears. Everyone was on that bus. Mella, Charlotte, Finn, Becky...all of my friends. I hung up and ran downstairs. Then I felt my phone ring.

Sasha 👯

I answered it, trying not to cry.

"Hello?"

I asked her.

"Did you hear?"

She asked me.

"Yeah. I'm about to leave to go to Tampa."

I said, sliding my shoes on.

"Do you want me to go with you? Just us?"

Sasha asked. I was hesitant as first but I knew I shouldn't be alone.

"Yes. Can you come pick me up?"

I asked Sasha.

"I'll be there in a few."

She said hanging up: I went outside and bursted into tears. I didn't know how badly Finn was hurt. All I knew was I couldn't get to Tampa fast enough.