22

I laid in the hospital bed, trying not to actually scream from the pain.

"Ugh where's Finn?"

I whined as I rubbed my bump.

"I don't know. I'm sure he'll be here soon."

Sasha said, rubbing my arm. Soon we heard a knock on the door then Mella and Finn came in.

"Hey baby."

Finn said, hugging me.

"How are you feeling?"

Mella asked.

"I'm in so much pain. It's way worse then when I was in the hospital for my side."

"How far are your contractions?"

Finn asked.

"Five minutes."

I said as Finn held my hand. Finn rubbed my bump as I sighed.

"Your bump is so hard."

Finn said.

"Yeah. Aria is still kicking around though."

I said, smiling a bit.

4 Hours Later

I sat in the bed as I sighed. Finn smiled as he walked back into the room since him and Sasha went to grab something from the cafeteria.

"You know, you look cute when you pout."

Finn said, squeezing my cheeks.

"I'm not in the mood, Finn."

I said, laying back in the bed.

"I know baby. I wish we could trade places. You know I would in a heartbeat."

Finn said, kissing me.

"I just want her out."

I said, placing my hand on my forehead as Sasha walked in the room and took her seat next to me.

"How far dilated are you again?"

Sasha asked.

"Six centimeters. But that was also a couple hours ago."

I said as I felt a contraction coming. Finn immediately grabbed my hand as I felt the sudden urge to push.

"Sash, can you go grab the doctor?"

I said, as I bit my lip from the pain. She left the room as Finn stood next to me.

"Do you think this is it?"

Finn asked me. I nodded as I rubbed my bump.

"You ready to become a mom?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

1 Hour Later

I laid back onto the bed as the contraction subsided.

"I can't do this anymore."

I said to Finn and Sasha.

"Dude, you can do it. She's almost here! You're about to have little Aria in your arms!"

Sasha said.

"I promise she is almost here baby. Just one more push."

Finn said. I nodded as I felt a contraction come. I started pushing with all of my might as Finn and Sasha yelled encouraging words at me. Next thing I knew I heard a tiny cry and Aria was being placed on my chest. I stared at her in astonishment as I teared up.

"She's beautiful dude."

Sasha said. I looked at Finn as he took a picture of Aria and I. I started crying as they took her away to clean her up.

"I'm so proud of you baby."

Finn said, kissing my cheek.