40

2 Months Later

The next two months flew by. I'm now three months pregnant and Aria was 9 months. It was hard to believe my baby girl was almost a year old! Finn had surgery on his shoulder and has started the rehabilitation process. He's so anxious to get back in the ring and I know he can do it.

We moved out of our tiny bedrooms in Sasha and Sami's house and moved into a 4 bedroom house down the road. Sasha and Sami were sad to see us go, but thankful that we were just down the road if they ever needed us.

Thank god for our friends cause if it wasn't for them, we would've never been able to make the move. Since Finn had just gotten surgery and no one would let me pick up boxes and move furniture since I was pregnant, it made it very hard to move. Luckily, Sasha, Sami, Mella, Cass, Kevin, Charlotte, and Becky all helped us move.

"Morning beautiful."

Finn said, smiling at me. I smiled back at him. No matter how much pain he was in, when he was with me, he never let it show. He always had the biggest smile whenever Aria or I was around.

"Morning."

I said, smiling.

"I wonder if Aria is asleep still."

He said, getting up. He walked into the nursery and returned with Aria, walking by his side. I smiled as I looked at them.

"You two are so cute. I need a picture!"

I said.

"Well I can't really do the Finn Freeze but I can give it my best go."

Finn said, looking at his arm sling as they both got into the pose. I snapped the picture and immediately posted it to Instagram with the caption:

Sunday mornings with my loves! Ahh, how did life get soooooo wonderful?? @finnbalor
#finnfreeze

I smiled as Aria hopped back into bed and we all went back to sleep.