73

I laid in my hotel room, staring at the ceiling, as I sighed. Corporate gave Seth and I separate rooms and I had no idea if he was awake. I sighed as I felt my phone vibrate.

Finn: im sorry about tonight.
Finn: is it broken?
Finn: I fucked up.
Finn: I hope you're happy with Seth.

I sighed as I heard a knock on my door. I wrapped myself in the blanket that I took with me to every stop and went to the door.

"Hey."

I said, smiling at Seth.

"I can't sleep."

He said.

"Me either."

I said. I smiled as I let Seth into the room.

"I'm sorry about my parents. They don't know anything about you and they had no right to judge you."

Seth said, sitting on a chair and pulling me on his lap.

"It's okay."

I said, pulling my blanket over the two of us.

"It's not okay, Bay. If they can't except the girl I love, then they don't need to be involve in our lives."

Seth said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you. Thank you for loving me."

I said.

"Of course. You're my everything. Get some sleep."

Seth said, kissing my forehead as I nodded off to sleep.

Seth's POV

I smiled as I watched Bay sleep. I loved her more then words could explain. I quietly snapped a photo of her and sent it to Finn.

S: you lost. Game over.

F: why do you have to keep tormenting with photos of her? You already won. You already took the thing I love most in this world. You have my family. So stop.

S: I want you to remember what you lost. How badly you hurt her. She was broken when I got her and now I've slowly put her back together. And I'm not letting her be broken again.

Number has been blocked.

I smiled as I fell asleep with Bayley in my arms.
I've won.