119

"Hey Champ!"

Sasha said as I hugged her. Finn, Sami, Sasha, and I had the day off so we were all going to have a picnic at the park.

"Hey!"

I said as I smiled. Sasha and I set up the picnic as Finn and Sami went off to play soccer.

"So how are you two doing?"

Sasha asked as we sat on Blanket.

"So far, so good. Trusting him is hard. Every time he goes somewhere for days on end my mind always goes back to cheating."

I said looking down.

"I'm sure it's going to take a while. It's going to take a lot of time but you two will get there."

Sasha said.

"I hope so."

I said, smiling at Finn.

"How are the kids?"

Sasha asked.

"I haven't gotten to see them since last week but they seem pretty happy. Especially since we've been on the road. I'm so thankful for Finn's family and your mom for helping us out."

"My mom loves hanging with the kids. Ever since I left the house, she's been looking for something to keep her busy. The kids are the perfect thing to keep her happy."

Sasha said as I smiled. I looked down as I felt something strike my jaw. I held the side of my face as I heard Finn call my name.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry babe!"

Finn said. I looked up and saw the ball laying next to me. Then everything clicked.

"Don't touch me!"

I yelled, pushing his hand away. Sasha helped me up as Finn looked at me.

"I think you broke my jaw."

I said, tears welling up in my eyes.

15 Minutes Later

"I'm so sorry."

Finn said as I looked at him. I knew it was a accident, but this could mean I would have to relinquish my title. I held the ice pack to my jaw as I winced in pain. I looked around the ER as I sighed.

2 Hours Later

"My jaw is broken and it's all your fault!"

I yelled at Finn

"I hate you! I have to relinquish my title now! I hate you so much Finn Devitt! I never want to see you again!"

I screamed at him as Sasha pulled me back. I felt tears rush down my face. Everything I worked hard for was down the drain. And for what? Some stupid soccer game. Now I have to give up my title. I was fuming at Finn. I didn't wanna see him. I didn't wanna talk to him. I didn't even wanna breathe the same air as him.