98

"Seth, I get you're worried and everything and it's sweet, but if you ask me one more thing, I will punch you in the face."

I said, looking at my fiancé.

"Okay."

Seth said, putting his hands up in the air.

"Don't worry, she's always this mean when she's in pain."

Sasha said, looking at me with a smile. She wasn't wrong. I mean, she had gone through this with me twice before. I sighed as we heard a knock on the door.

"Hey. Is it okay if I come in?"

Seth's Mom asked, poking her head into the room. His whole family got here a little while ago, which made me happy since I didn't have my own family here.

"Yes, of course. Come in."

I said with a smile.

"Oh so you're nice to her?"

Finn asked, raising an eyebrow.

"What did I say about the questions?"

I asked him as he scrunched his face up.

"I love you."

I said, kissing him.

4 Hours Later

As the pain went on, I definitely went from my bubbly self to very quiet. I think it kinda scared Seth but at least Sasha was there to help him help me.

The pain wasn't as bad when I had Aria. And it was no where near the torture I had with Noah. I felt like I could keep myself calm if I just focused on myself.

"Can I get you anything babe?"

Seth asked, knocking me out of my thoughts. I nodded my head as I looked at Sasha and Seth's mom. None of them had left my side for the past four hours.

"How you feeling?"

Seth's Mom asked me.

"Uncomfortable."

I said, adjusting myself in bed.

"You want me to grab the doctor?"

Sasha asked. I nodded as she left, leaving just Seth's Mom and I alone in the room.

"Before he comes back, I just wanna say thank you for making my son so happy. I know how much he truly loves you and Emery. So thank you."

Seth's mom said.

"Of course. He makes me happy too."

I said with a smile. Soon, Sasha, Seth, and the doctor came in. Seth held my hand as the doctor examined me.

"Okay it looks like you're at 10 centimeters."

The doctor said smiling as Seth looked at me.

"You ready?"

I asked Seth.

"I've always been."

15 Minutes Later

I stared down at Emery as tears rushed down Seth and I's cheeks.

"She's so beautiful."

Seth said, staring in awe.

"She's like the perfect mix of you two!"

Sasha said with a huge smile on her face. They took Emery to get cleaned up as Seth kissed my temples.

"Thank you."

He said, smiling.