17

3 Weeks Later

"Dude, suck it in!"

Sasha joked while she was trying to zip my dress up.

"Shut up!"

I said, slapping her arm. Today was my baby shower that Sasha and Mella were throwing. They invited all of our closest friends to Sasha's house since she had a huge backyard.

"Here, lemme try."

Mella said, trading spots with Sasha. I started to tear up as Sasha tried to finish doing my makeup.

"Why are you crying Bay?"

Sasha asked.

"I don't know."

I said, wiping my tears. I moved Mella's hands off the back of my dress and locked myself into the bathroom.

"Bay!"

Sasha yelled, pounding on the door.

"Come out Bayley!"

Mella yelled.

"Don't make us go get Finn!"

Sasha yelled. I didn't respond.

"Fine. Have it your way."

Mella said. I heard her and Sasha walk away as I looked into the mirror. Thankfully, Mella knew I would probably cry today and put waterproof makeup on me. I stared at my dress. There was no way I was going to fit in this.

"Bayley!"

I heard another pounding at the door. It was Finn.

"Bayley Rose Martinez if you don't open this door right now I swear I'm going to break it down."

Finn yelled. I unlocked the door and opened it to see Finn, Sasha, Mella, and Sami standing there.

"I'm too fat to fit into my dress."

I said, breaking down into even more tears. Finn wrapped his arms around me as I sobbed.

"Shhh. You are not fat Bayley. We can grab you another dress if you need to."

Finn said, rubbing my back.

"Bay, why didn't you tell us you felt this way?"

Sasha asked.

"Because I was embarrassed. I mean, both of you tried to squeeze me into this thing and I was just embarrassed that I couldn't fit into it."

I said, wiping my tears.

"It's okay. Don't be embarrassed. It just means little Aria is growing. That's an amazing thing."

Mella said, placing a hand on my bump.

"I love you guys."

I said hugging them.

"We love you too. Now let's get you cleaned up."

Sasha said, kicking the boys out.

2 Hours Later

"How do you feel now?"

Sasha asked as we looked in the mirror. I smiled looking at the incredible job Sasha and Mella did on my hair, makeup, and outfit.

"I love it. Thank you guys so much."

I said, hugging them.

"You're welcome. Now let's go party! I'm sure everyone is waiting for us downstairs."

Mella said as she headed down the stairs. As Sasha and I made our way downstairs, everyone's attention was on us. When I got to the bottom step, Finn came and wrapped his arms around me.

"You look amazing, baby."

He said, kissing me.

"I love you."

I said, hugging him.

2 Hours Later

"You're so dead Devitt!"

I yelled as I chased Finn with a cupcake after he smashed one in my face. Everyone laughed at us as Finn came up from behind me and picked me and twirled me around.

"You're so lucky I love you."

I said, kissing Finn. Then I smashed the cupcake in his face.

"You brat!"

Finn yelled as everyone laughed. I was so happy to have all of my closest friends in one place. They were truly my family. And there was no one I would want more here.