Part 33!

When you wake up, Kaneki isn't in his bed. Your mind is a bit foggy and you struggle to remember the exact details of last night.

As you look up at the rays of sunlight through the curtains, you hear a crash from the kitchen and a loud cuss following it. That cuss was undoubtedly Kaneki.

You chuckle to yourself and roll out of your makeshift bed. You forgot to bring clothes into Kaneki's room last night so you just walk out in your pyjamas.

"Good morning, brother," you say in a sing-song voice just to annoy him a little before giving him a small, royal curtsey.

"Quit it, (Y/N)," he mumbles but you can clearly see he is smiling, "Sorry. I broke one of the cups."

"That's fine. I was planning on getting new cups anyway," you say, making up an excuse so Kaneki doesn't feel too bad, "I might need to get them today, if you keep breaking them."

"Shut-up, (Y/N)," Kaneki says, his face quite serious but his voice playful.

You stroll over to him and take a look at the broken pieces of the cup. Kaneki was frantically trying to move them to the bin but you stopped him.

"Kaneki!" You exclaim, grabbing hold of his hand, "you're bleeding!" You spin around and grab a conveniently placed tissue and wipe the blood away.

You put the blood covered tissue on the side and turn back to Kaneki, "if you're making a coffee," you say, knowing he is, "make me one too. Just don't put those..." You pause for a moment, "sugar... things in it."

"Right," he says and turns around to get two more cups.

You stroll to the chairs to take a seat but, before you actually make contact with it, you hear two more crashes and a very loud and enthusiastic cuss.