Part 100!

You slump down on the chair in front of Kaneki. You hadn't spoken to neither Kaneki or Tsukyama since the little squabble yesterday. That was fine by you, you didn't have any news to give to them for now. The only thing going through your mind was the hatred towards those two ghouls.

It's 9:30 now. Touka's dropping by at 11:00 for you and her to go on a 'date'. That leaves 1 and 1/2 hours just for yourself - and Kaneki if he's feeling like talking to you. You can't think of anything you need to do. You're dressed - a pair of jeans as usual - and wide awake. What else do you do to get ready for a date?

"Coffee?" You mumble to Kaneki. He gives a nod and you get up to make some. The kettle boils for longer than usual so you shout to Kaneki to go out and buy a new one. He replies with a grunt, which you roll your eyes to.

You give the freshly made coffee to Kaneki and allow him to drop whatever type of sugar cubes he uses into it. The ripples mesmerise you for a second but you snap yourself out of it. You extend and flex your fingers to try and get away the burning feeling. You didn't realise just how hot that cup is.

You slump down in the chair again and drink the coffee. Nothing springs to mind to talk about so you just let the silence consume you. It's fun and time passes pretty quickly. When you check your phone, the little white digital clock says 10:25. Not a bad time but not much time just for yourself.

You stand up, place your cold coffee on the counter and walk into the bathroom. You wash your face and add a little bit of product into your hair. The reason why you're taking so long trying to make yourself look good is a mystery. Finally, you brush your teeth and walk back into the main room.

Kaneki's missing now but you don't care. You just hope he's buying the kettle. That's when a little ding at the front door. You waltz over and open it, only to be greeted by Touka holding up a gun to your head. You can't think of anything to say. One phrase sums this up perfectly:

"I'm so dead."

--x--

Who would've guessed this book would get 100 parts?! This is absolutely phenomenal and I'm so happy to have such a nice audience to read my terrible writing! (I mean, you've had to read 100 of these parts - unless you skip chapters, but I've done that do don't worry! :) )

I really want to thank you all for reading this book during its development process. I doubt this book will go on much longer, maybe another month or two, but this book has been going on for over 3 months and I think it's drawing to an end.

Once again, thank you so much and I'll see you all later!

- Yuki_the_inu