Part 95!

You look up at Kaneki as he stands over you. His arms were crossed, which covered most of his face since you were lying on the floor directly beneath him, but you could tell he was smirking. That stupid devil. You can see his eye, red and cracking as the smell of flesh got stronger.

"I bet Touka would be really agitated if she found out you were copying her," you say as you return the cheeky grin.

"Go to hell," he spits at you.

"Already there." You see him get angrier at your response but you don't feel any regret. In fact, you feel proud of yourself. Kaneki glares at you and you wait for him to counter your statement but instead he just scowls at you. Yep, I'm literally going to hell.

He turns away from you as if he is completely bored with you. You don't take any offence since most people you talk to get bored with you easily. To your disgust, he grabs something out of the brown bag you assumed Touka had given him. It stinks.

"You're disgusting. Why would you eat that in front of me?" You say as you scrunch your face up as if someone had forced you to suck a lemon dry.

"Because I don't care what you think."

You open your eyes wide, "I didn't know sass was a part of this whole ghoul ordeal." Of course, this made Kaneki get more annoyed but you didn't care. Annoying your brother is a part of everyday life - even if your brother is a half-ghoul-thing that is just casually eating flesh in front of you as well as sassing you. That was when you realised that you had a really messed up life.

You rolled over and got up onto your feet using the method you had used when you were with Tsukyama and Uta. When you're standing, you make eye contact with your younger brother. The death glare soon turns into a full on staring contest, both of you making sure you wouldn't lose. It is very intense but you can't help wondering how Kaneki keeps eye contact with you whilst still eating the revolting 'food'.

Your eyes start to sting and you shut them, defeated. "I win," Kaneki says before shaking his head, "No, I shouldn't be playing such a childish game."

"Yeah you should," you grumble. He stares at you with a mouthful of flesh - or food... whatever it is. "You're revolting."