Part 64!

Since Uta doesn't seem like someone who would feel okay in public, he takes you to his place - and by his place I mean his shop. He had lead you awkwardly by the hand without a word being exchanged.

You had been uncomfortable with the silence for quite a while and it was taking all your energy to stop your hands from sweating uncontrollably. You feel the silence caving in on you so you decide it's time to speak.

"Uta," you say as you snap him back to reality, "Why did you want to go on a date with me?"

He looks into your eyes with disbelief as if he had never expected you to ask him such a basic question. He stutters for a minute, trying to force words out but it seems impossible. "I- uh," he says as he closes his eyes for a second or two, "you seem- I mean- I like your- uh." His face is growing redder by the second and he looks flustered.

"It's alright," you say as you feel his hands grow hotter and start to sweat.

"You're interesting," he whispers into the silence. You're surprised but you don't show it incase it would offend him.

"Thank you," you quietly say back. His face lights up and he pulls you closer to him.

His arm swings around you, embracing you. Your hand's are still attached to each other but you aren't bothered by it. You're being held close to his chest as he is quite a lot taller than you are and you can hear his chest raising and falling.

"Thank you," he whispers into your ear.