Part 93!

"Help me up," you growl at Tsukyama as he looks at you and Uta with a revolting smirk. You tried to hold you hand up so he could pull you up but soon realised you couldn't move it. Tsukyama, however, walks over to you and crouches down next to you. You hope he was going to do something to help you - like lifting you to your feet - but instead he does something that annoys you.

He places a hand on your back and pushes you down. Your hand slips at the same time as your legs and you find yourself lying completely on top of Uta. Both of you stares at each other with wide eyes. You can feel yourself blushing and Uta's breathing hitches. You wonder if he's embarrassed - if he is he certainly isn't showing it.

"You're a problem, Tsukyama," you mumble as you lift your head up slightly so it's not making contact with Uta's chest. Tsukyama seems to show you some pity as he silently begins to lift you to your feet. You smile at him as you get up off the floor but your glee turns into regret as the problematic vegetable pushes you to the floor.

"Oops," Tsukyama shrugs. You knew he did it on purpose so you glare at him for a long period of time.

You roll onto your good leg and wobble as you being to get yourself up. When your standing, you offer your hand to Uta. He takes it and you pull him up. "Ow, ow, ow," you say as he tugs on your bruised arm.

"Sorry."

--x--

I'm so sorry I missed a day! I seriously thought I published this yesterday but I guess I was wrong!

Anyway, this chapter is to make up for my absence yesterday. Today's chapter will be up later on!

- Yuki