Part 50!

You stand with your arms crossed at the front of the class, leaning against the black board, staring sharply at a group of boys talking amongst themselves.

Kaneki and Hide looking at you in horror because they are the only ones who know how harsh you can be when you lose your patience. You can see Hide frantically, but somehow subtlety, trying to get the boys to stop talking.

You look at Kaneki and raise your eyebrows at him. Kaneki mouths, "Hibiki, Isao, Kazue, Tsubasa."You nod in understanding and turn back to the boys.

By now the whole class is watching you, waiting for your next move. You let out a big sigh as Kaneki pulls Hides clothes to stop him from talking to the others. Hide turns around and looks at you, jumping slightly at how sharp you are looking at the boys.

"Hibiki," you say sharply as a boy jumps and turns around, "Isao, Kazue, Tsubasa," they all turn around to look at you, their faces white with horror, "Maybe you could stay part of the classroom. You must be talking about the answer," you look at the boys, one of them, the one who jumped when you said 'Isao', was looking bored and was trying to get the attention of the other boys again. "Isao," you say in a fake kind voice, "Maybe you could tell us where the emperor was when the samurai took over?"

"Uhh, no?"

"Open your text book to page 27. I'll wait for you to tell me the answer."