Part 60!

"Oh my-" You shout in agony as you steal your phone off him. Your heart is beating faster than ever before. Your phone is shaking in your uncontrollable hands, which makes it difficult to read the digital words.

We can meet up tomorrow at mine. I'm free after 11 o'clock. xxx.

"Tsukyama!" You yell out as you snap your head up to look at him. Your eyes are angry and they aren't making any effort to hide it. Tsukyama looks back at you, his eyes wide with regret and horror.

You drop your phone and it hits the ground with a thud. You advance towards Tsukyama and raise your dominant hand before swiftly bringing it down and across Tsukyama's face.

He cups his face with a hand. You didn't intend on hurting him but just knocking some sense into him.

"'Kiss kiss kiss'?!" You say, quoting the text Tsukyama had sent, "'Kiss kiss kiss'?!"

Obviously, you have succeeded in knocking some sense into him as he remains completely silent. Of course the room wasn't silent. You could practically hear the steam going off inside your head, the loud thumping of your heart, the voices screaming to beat him up.

You raised you hand again but bring it down. "I won't hit you if," you say, "you turn up tomorrow too. I can't face someone I don't know by myself." You struggle to hide your insecurities and it works for the most part.

"It would be my pleasure."