Part 37!

"So you're just going to stay here for a while and drink our coffee?" You say, obviously disgusted with Tsukyama's grand and unwanted entrance.

It was true. Tsukyama had just let himself in and ordered you to get him a cup of coffee, 'young woman' he had called you which you retaliated with a scowl and a 'filthy ghoul' before walking off to get him a coffee.

You do not want to have anything to do with him. Since he had burst through that door you have wanted to punch him - square in the face - and made sure he could never come back.

Something is making you refrain from getting the police involved but you're not sure what it is. Still, you had insisted on keeping your phone unlocked so, if Tsukyama goes a bit 'sour' you can call the police straight away.

"I think I might, young woman," Tsukyama says, taking another sip of his coffee.

"Don't call me that," you growl at him.

"What would you prefer me to call you?" He says, looking up innocently at you.

"You can call me 'the person who's going to beat your a-'"

"Ooh," Kaneki says in the most uninterested, mono-tone voice, cutting you off, "(Y/N) is spitting fire."

You mumble a small cuss under your breath at Kaneki but you make sure he doesn't hear it.

"I guess I'll just call you 'berry'."

"What? What 'berry'?" You snap at him.

"Because, when you're angry, you go red like a raspberry."

"I do not!" You shout as you pick up your phone and walk into your bedroom, "I do not," you mumble under your breath.