Part 36!

"Oh, Kaneki~" the voice came from the doorway.

Both Kaneki and you gasped (that type of gasp hat happens when the main character is really surprised in an anime) as you turned your head to the door.

A flamboyant figure with intensely died hair and a hideous suit that you recognised slowly walks into your house.

"I must say," the figure says, "this present you left me," they lift a hand up and sniff it, "is very thoughtful. I do love it, Kaneki."

"What the-" Kaneki stops talking as the figure walks closer to you.

It's that man. The one that 'attacked' you in he alleyway and the one that was staring at you in the coffee shop. Your eyes flash to the tissue in his hand. It's stained with blood.

You look closer at the tissue. It's pattern is the same as yours. But who's blood is that? You think before coming to the conclusion that it must be Kaneki's.

"I haven't introduced myself to you yet, my dear," the man gave a small bow as he addressed me, "I'm Tsukyama."

"No!" You shout, pointing your finger quite rudely at him, "you're the man that attacked me! You the man that was staring at me while I was working!"

"Man?" Tsukyama says, sounding quite innocent but you could see a clear smile creeping up his face, "I'm no man."

"No, you're not!" You continue shouting, "you're a pervert! I wouldn't be surprised if your running away from the police because you're a rapist too!"

"Too far," Kaneki mutters but you can't hear him.

"And now you've broken into our house!" You shout, "I'm calling the police," you lift your phone up to show Tsukyama, "you're a pervert, rapist and intruder!"

"Intruder, maybe, but I'm not a pervert, rapist or man," he says genuinely sounding hurt.

"Maybe prison will make you a man!" You continue yelling at the top of your voice.

"Nothing will make me a man," Tsukyama says quietly.

"Why do you keep denying you're a man!" You yell again.

"Because I'm a ghoul."