Part 97!

"You're disgusting," Kaneki says as he walks out of his room. His eye is back to normal now but they seem a little bit red and puffy... maybe he's been crying? Probably not.

You're eating the taco you ordered earlier; hard shell with vegetarian meat and lettuce. It's not the most impressive thing but it stayed under your budget of £1/$1/€1 (I'm hoping that's correct currency!) so it's good enough to snack on. Plus, it gets delivered right to your door! The delivery person gets exercise walking up to your door and you get a nice taco to eat! It's a win-win situation!

"I'm disgusting?" You exclaim with a mouth full of food, "you were literally just eating the limb of a human! In your bedroom too! At least I've got the decency to eat at the table."

That strikes a chord with him but he tries to remain calm. He walks over to the chair opposite you and takes out his phone. You try to peek over to see what's on the phone but you can't see much. You make out some writing at the top of the phone saying 'Izzie' which immediately gets your attention.

"New girlfriend?" You ask in a casual way as if you were just stating facts. Kaneki's face turns bright red as he starts to stutter, giving you the answer you want. You silence him by asking him another question, "What happened to that other girl? I liked her."

"Um... I don't know, she stopped talking to me altogether. Haven't even seen her after she stopped talking. I guess she decided to end it," he takes a deep breath, "in the harshest way possible."

He's way too overdramatic just because of a break-up, you think to yourself. "Any pictures of Izzie?" Kaneki nods and starts tapping away at his phone. It's a few minutes of him swiping through pictures until they come to an end. "How do you have so many pictures of her on here?"

"She has a lot of social media."

"Oh, right," you say to him as you look him in the eyes, "I approve." You stand up and walk away from the table, leaving crumbs on the dirty plate where you were sitting. It just then when a pair of arms tightly wrap around it. It's not Kaneki's since he's still at the table but you can hear him snickering behind you at whoever forced the embrace on you.

"Berry~" he whispers in your ear which makes you annoyed.

"I'm putting a restraining order on you, Tsukyama," you state as you try to pull away from him. It's no use, he is pretty strong.