Part 47!

These next chapters will be fillers while I await your requests for Tsukyama's nickname. I hope this won't be too much of a problem and I will return to the story line soon.

--x--

"What the-" You mutter to yourself as a text displays itself on your phone screen. It's a text from an organisation in town for adults that can volunteer to tutor children. They want you to tutor a class at the local school for the day, something you never thought you'd be asked to do.

"Sh-" You yell as you realise that, if you're going to teach today, you only have 2 hours left to get ready. You quickly pull a shirt on that isn't too flashy and a pair of straight black trousers.

"I'll see you later!" You shout as you run out the door, stuffing your phone into a small bag you had managed to pull out of a draw in your bedroom.

You run into the school reception and breathlessly say the situation. The bored receptionist, a young looking lady, throws a sheet of paper at you and turns back to her phone.

You check your schedule. You have 3 classes today, all of which are History; your least knowledgeable subject since they cut it from your curriculum 2 years before you left.

You quickly locate your room by asking the students and the teachers as you gradually draw closer. When you enter the room, you are surprised at how under-decorated the room was  with its brown, wooden walls, which were bare, and lacking any example of students work.

As you take a seat in the chair at the front of the class, you suddenly remember one vital thing every teacher needs to teach any class: what the subject is.