Part 53!

"Here you go," Tsukyama says as he pulls a chair our for you to sit down.

"We are legitimately in a McDonald's equivalent. There isn't a posh person in miles apart from that man in a business suit over there but I think he is really just a homeless man who has tackled a businessman and stole his clothes."

"That's very..." Tsukyama looks at you completely confused, "exact."

"It's very..." You mimic, "real."

"You're supposed to be on a date with me," he stares deeply at you, "act like it," he spits.

You look up at him and growl in a low, gruff voice, "you better pay me."

"Company-"

"Is not going to cut it," you tune in.

"Well," Tsukyama straightens himself up, "What would you like, Berry?"

"Uhh," you take a big gulp before spitting out the next word, "Pumpkin, I would love a salad."

"A salad?" Tsukyama whispers to you, "fair enough, if your trying to slim down."

You glare at him. You're not fat! At least you think you're not fat. Anyway, salads taste much better than the food they sell in this restaurant - if you can even call the stuff they sell in there 'food'.

"What a..." You groan as Tsukyama's sits down, "lovely date."

--x--

Now, I promise I will get to all the love-dove stuff that the title promises in a few chapters. Because this is the first fanfiction I have ever written, I'm not familiar with all of the 'romance' that goes on in these types of books.

I have been using Tsukyama to 'ease' myself into the romance stuff and I will be making the other characters fall in love - including some 'dead' ones ;) - but they will all come in at different times. I will also be excluding Kaneki because I'm not doing incest or anything along the lines of that.

I will make both male and females fall in love (sorry those straight people out there) so it fits any sexuality I know of (apart from asexual but that is pretty self-explanatory).

I hope this has given some more information about the situation I am implementing into this story and I would love any ideas for 'dates' or such.

-Yuki_the_inu  <3