Part 107!

Fun fact: the worst thing you can ever say to your brother after you had texted his girlfriend so she would come over is 'don't do any romance-y stuff' and that's not just because you'll embarrass him as well as yourself after you realise just how stupid that sounds. One of the reasons is because he will make you go out shopping to stay out of his way.

That's where you are right now; shopping in the town for a bunch of random things like mouthwash or mascara. You don't even need mascara! Half the shops are closed for some reason and there are crowds of policemen scattered around the streets.

As you walk past restaurants, you hear people talking about what supposedly happened. Half say that there was a rabid dog eating all the trash and then throwing up on the sidewalk whilst others say it was a ghoul trying to kill someone. You can't care less because you are hungry and want a sandwich from Subway.

You walk into the nearest Subway and sigh at the giant line. Of course, a smart person would leave Subway and go to another one a few streets away but you can't be bothered walking that far so you line up like a complete idiot.

After a few minutes of you moving literally nowhere, someone lines up behind you. To avoid seeming rude, you don't turn around to look at him but you can see him in your peripheral vision.

You sigh and turn so your technically facing him, "You've got some nerve showing up here. You can't even eat the
Subway." You quietly hiss the last bit so no one could hear you and get suspicious.

"Oh come on, why are you angry at me?!" Tsukyama exclaims as he flails his arms about. You count up all the reasons you would be angry at him in your head. With all of the times he has broken your door, you lose count.

You want to get away from him, not just because he is an embarrassment to everyone in a 6 mile radius, but because he stinks like some unholy murderer.