Part 66!

You sit next to Uta on a couch/sofa in the back room with a small television on. It's a news channel since Uta isn't able to get anymore channels. The news isn't very interesting but you don't really care and, by the look on Uta's face, he doesn't care either.

Uta brings his arm up and pulls you closer to him. You let your head drop onto his shoulder. Carefully, you kick your shoes off and curl up next to him.

"(Y/N)?" Uta mutters quietly, trying to stay as close to silence as possible. You give a small groan in answer. "Are you comfortable?"

"Yeah, what about you?"

"Oh, I'm fine." You can tell he is a little uncomfortable with the situation but he takes his mind off it by switching off the news as soon as it got to a article about certain ghoul attacks.

The room is dim without the television on and the silence is deathly. You look up at Uta and see him looking back at you.

"You're not bad company, Uta," you mumble into the air.

"You aren't either."

You smile at each other. Uta puts his arm around you like a blanket. Slowly you start to drift off. Your breathing synchronises with Uta's and it starts to sound like a harmonious melody.

"Night, (Y/N)," Uta says. You try to speak back but you're so far into a deep sleep that you don't manage to.

Night Uta.