Part 80!

You drift off back to sleep in your living room next to Tsukyama and Kaneki. You were more than certain Tsukyama would try to do something stupid so you volunteered to sleep in the same room as him. Kaneki, being the smart, caring brother he is, offered to sleep in the room with you and Tsukyama too. Of course, you accepted as you really didn't want to be alone in the same room as that purple plonker.

As you drop into deep sleep, various images flash. You reevaluate your choices from the other day; rejecting Hide, telling Kaneki. It was all muddle now.

You remember what you had told him - or lack thereof. You can't believe you had stumbled on your words. You realise how unprofessional that must've sounded.

The world grows black behind your eyes as you slip into a different state of unconsciousness. This time, it's no longer just your thoughts - it's a full image.

You replay today over and over again but, once you've seen it for the umpteenth time, your view changes. Now you can see yourself and Kaneki. You're at the table, a pot noodle split three-ways in front of you. Your dream-self keeps looking up at you nervously. You feel yourself getting hotter, anxious.

Suddenly your dream-self stands up and tells everyone the exact dialogue you said the other day. You start to shake. A couple words appear in front of you, closing the cinema-like image and displaying two white words:

'Dear (Y/N),'