Part 68!

You look angrily at Kaneki. He's frantically tapping your phone but hasn't noticed you yet. You growl and he jumps, letting out a little yelp.

You grab your phone off him forcefully and scowl at him. "Don't you have anything better to do?"

"No," he mutters, "I was bored. You were out with Uta for a long time."

It was true. You and Uta had been together all morning at his shop. Uta had been given loads of mask requests and he didn't want to make them all by himself so you went to keep him company. Unfortunately, you had left your phone at home but didn't realise it until you were at Uta's.

"Why don't you go out with your girlfriend? What's her name? Riannah? Riah?"

"Rebeka."

You nod and point your finger at him, "That's right." You check your phone. There is a new message. You look up at Kaneki. He knows you have seen the message and has gone completely white because of it.

The message has a contact above it. Touka. He gave Touka your number. The message is coming from Touka. It reads: I can't wait for our date. Say thanks to Kaneki for setting it up for us. Xxx.

"You little b-" You yell at him. He immediately bolts out of the room as you chase after him. "You set me up a date with Touka!"

"She likes you!!!" Kaneki yells back at you.

"You need to ask if I want to go on a date!"

"It was Tsukyama's idea!"

You skid to a stop and growl in a low voice. You listen intently into the silence. Quietly, you creep towards Kaneki's wardrobe. You pull the door open and - just as you thought - find Tsukyama hiding in it.

He's white with horror too but you don't wait a second before punching him straight in the face.