Part 72!

With Kaneki and Tsukyama trailing behind you, Touka leads you down the endless road. The shops light up the way, more so than the streetlamps which were designed for such an occasion. Some of the shop windows are black, either signalling that it's a gambling shop or that the owner was tired and couldn't keep the store open. The signs above shop windows and entrances are lit with small lights dotted along them.

Touka stops outside a shop with 'Foundation' written above it. You instantly recognise this shop. It's a company that has gained popularity fairly recently and has been appearing all over the place. You had never been into one but you can usually see rows upon rows of books, art supplies, wool and other creative items.

Touka pulls you inside. You are overwhelmed with the size of the shop; a great big room with stairs going up the side onto a second floor crammed with books. Although you secretly wish to climb the stairs to see the overview, Touka guides you over to a small desks area.

On the desks are hundreds of assorted pencils, notepads, pens and erasers. Touka carefully inspects each one - picking it up and rolling it between her fingers thoughtfully.

You suddenly realise that Touka must be a student - and a very good one at that since she picks her supplies very carefully.

Touka purchases the items she chooses (a pen, two pencils and an eraser) and leaves, you following her quickly. You had forgotten about Kaneki and Tsukyama until you emerge from the shop and see them staring at you from a distance. You roll your eyes at them and walk away.