Part 96!

"This place reeks..." You grumble to yourself.

"Stop complaining," Kaneki hisses back at you whilst still managing to eat the revolting flesh.

You dash into your bedroom before returning to him with a can of Dove compressed deodorant. It isn't the nicest smelling deodorant you own and does remind you of mold but it is better than smelling the limb of a dead person...

Actually... no it isn't. It's equally as terrible.

You dash off into your bedroom again, now emerging with an old can of Lynx spray you had stolen off Kaneki a while ago and damn, it smelt good. It didn't mask the whole smell of the flesh but you could tell Kaneki's getting annoyed with the constant change of odor - which was surprising and insanely ironic since he smelt disgusting almost every day of the week.

"You done?" He asks as he drops the flesh down, giving you a good view of it and instantly making you want to throw up on the floor. You are a well mannered human being who has at least a slither of self-respect hidden inside your varying amount of self-loathing however, so you stop yourself from doing such an unsightly action.

"Yep," you say, popping the 'p' just to annoy him even further.

It worked.

Kaneki storms over to you and begins to push you out of his room. He grumbles something inaudible under his breath but you can't hear it - partially because you are shuffling your feet along the ground but mainly because you were focusing on not breathing through your nose since his breath odor was strong enough to kill anyone in a mile radius instantly.

"Whatever," you say as the door slams into your fave, "I'm getting a taco anyway..."