Part 87!

You let out an irritated groan and throw your head back again. "No you don't," you say as you deny the fact. "I can't walk so, no, you don't have a date for me." You close your eyes dramatically and listen for a reply.

"But," Tsukyama mutters, "I do."

You groan again and open your eyes. You stare at him and try to prop yourself up on your arm. Of course, this fails and you go plummeting down into the sofa/couch again. You land on your back with a thud resulting in a 3rd groan. "No, you really don't."

Tsukyama falls silent. "Oh yeah," He mutters, "You really can't walk."

"See?" You practically shout. You relax every muscle in your body and lie down on the sofa/couch. "Now, hand me my tea or get out," you mutter, angry at Tsukyama for wasting your time but even angrier at Kaneki for taking your tea away from you when you had began to get riled up. It was probably a good idea though because that mug would be smashed into pieces on the other side of the room by now if he hadn't.

"Leave!" You holler as Tsukyama just stands there. He snaps back into reality and takes a glance at you - now sipping your tea Kaneki had kindly brought you - and then a long, lengthy stare at Kaneki with an incredibly perverted expression.

He walks out of the house quietly except for when he almost silently says, "sure, I'll postpone it."

"He can be an absolute disgusting freak sometimes," you say to Kaneki as you stare at the door after he had left.