● 30 ●

My heart was beating fast and I smiled like I won a cottage at the beach and more money than I would ever be able to spend on something. I just can't stop thinking of the concert incoming.

''Mum?'' I yelled as i walked into the kitchen where she was cooking some dinner.

''Darling?'' She replied and turned around, smiling at me.

''You said we can't buy tickets and drive to London right?''

She nodded slowly and looked at me confused, answering ''Yeah and I'm sorry 'cause I know you'd love to go there, but still nothing changed about that.''

''I was just wondering, if I could go to the concert with Harry Styles?'' I asked and she raised her eyebrows.

''Your maths teacher?''

''No, english teacher. He was the one who gave me private tutoring. The tall man with these special green eyes and curly brown hair.''

''This young one? Didn't you say you don't like him?''

''Uhm... yeah I did, but he's kinda nice. And he's obviously not young'' I answered, laughing quietly.

''Why would he go to that concert with you?''

''His sister isn't able to make it, so he asked me 'cause he heard me and Niall talking about The Fray.''

''Is it save to drive with him?'' She asked and looked at me a bit worried.

''Sure. I mean, I don't think he would rape or kill me. For sure he's protective and caring.''

''Okay, you can go with him, but I want you back home saturday afternoon.''

''Thank you. Oh god, thank you, Mum! I love you'' I said in a sing-sang voice and gave her a hug.

''You don't have to thank me. You've to thank Harry Styles, right?''

''Yeah.''

My mum smiled at me again and turned around, saying ''Is he going to pick you up here tomorrow?''

''Don't know, I'm gonna ask him.''

Maybe I was just judging Harry too fast. I mean recently he had been not great or anything but okay.
And maybe Edward was right. I shouldn't judge him without knowing him at all.

-

Who's your favourite actress?

Bye
Maybe

[355 Wörter]