● 66 ●

Actually, I wanted to go over to Harry after the dance, but that didn't happen.

Because Harry went on stage right then and picked up a microphone when the music went out.

Confused, Eleanor and I looked at each other before we focused on the stage like everyone else in the room did.

''Well, I hope everyone knows who I am and if not, I'm an english teacher and somebody told me, I'm a pretty obnoxious and annoying one'' Harry said and grinned lightly.

His eyes flickered over the crowd, getting stuck to me as he continued talking.

''Actually, the students always sing here, but I thought, I'll do it once so... yeah.''

''What the fuck is he doing? I mean why the fuck is he doing this?'' Niall asked as he stood beside me and I shook my head, completely confused.

''I want to sing a song for the man who I love more than anything in the whole world and who I can proudly call my own.''

A few students applauded and some teachers joined in.

Harry cleared his throat as the music began to play and kept watching me as I clung to Niall expectantly and stood curiously on tiptoe.

''I've been sleeping with the lights on. Cause the darkness is surrounding you. This is my world, this is my choice. And you're the drug that gets me through. I've been waiting for an answer. Because I built this bed for two. I'm just hanging on your answer. I built this bed for me and you.''

As Harry started singing my heart literally melted. His voice was unbelievably perfect.

''Holy, I know that song'' Eleanor mumbled and bit her lip.

''Shut you mouth, I wanna hear him'' Niall murmured and rolled his eyes.

''Can't you see that I am yours? So will you be my life support? You're my life support. You're my life support. Sick of waking up in darkness. When the sky is always painted blue. There's a method to my madness. It's clear that you don't have a clue.''

Harrys voice was absolutely fantastic. And the song was beautiful, I assumed that the text should represent the time when he was unsure of my feelings and wished nothing more than a fulfilling relationship with me.

''I've been waiting for an answer. Because I built this bed for two. I'm just hanging on your answer. I built this bed for me and you. Can't you see that I am yours? So will you be my life support? You're my life support. Your my life support. Your my life support. Your my life support. Can't you see that I am yours? So will you be my life support? I've been sleeping with the lights on. Cause the darkness is surrounding you.''

Harry just smiled at me all the time while he was singing and as the music softened, he bowed to a roaring applause.

-

I freaking love Sam Smith and his music. Anyone else? :)

Bye
Maybe

[502 Words]