● 49 ●

''You are completely stupid.''

That was the first thing Niall said to me after I had told him everything about Harry and me.

''I'm not'' I replied angrily and he frowned.

''Well, you went to Harrys place, kissed him and let him touch you and then you slept with him in one bed, cuddling like two pussycats.''

''Don't say his name! We're in school, anybody could hear what you're talking about!''

''Did he fuck you?'' Niall asked and just ignored me.

''God, no.''

''Do you want it? Sex with him?''

I blushed and shrugged. ''No idea. I really like him and I trust him. But... I don't know... ''

''You really want to do it with him! With this disgusting teacher!'' My best friend breathed and looked at me with widened eyes.

''I said I don't know if I want it or not!''

''Oh god, you really want his dick in your arse.''

''Niall! Shut up!''

''He's fifty years old.''

''Twenty-seven.''

''He is old and you're young, okay?'' The irish lad said and and looked at me sternly. ''It's illegal.''

''Yeah, it is, but nobody has to find out.''

''What if he hurts you? What if he's dangerous?''

''He is sweet and adorable.''

''Are we talking about the same person? Nobody would describe him as sweet and adorable.'' Niall took a deep breath and smiled at me weakly. ''I just want to help you, yeah? I don't mind if you like or, maybe one day, love him. And it's okay if you kiss him and let him fuck you, until the whole bedroom is full of sperm. You can go out with him as many times as you want to and I really don't mind. But I'm worried. You're my best friend and I love you. And I'm afraid that this will end really bad. He's a teacher and almost twice your age. If anyone finds out, he's going to jail. And you won't be able to do anything about it, because your parents will definitely find it immoral that a teacher uses you for sex. Even if that's not the truth, they'll think it is. You have not even told them that you like men. Do you really think they would handle it?  I don't want to scare you, but that's how it is.''

''Nobody will find out, Niall. Please don't tell anyone.''

''I would never tell anyone, god, Louis. You can trust me. I have never shared a secret.''

And when I looked at Niall and thought about his words, I had to admit he was right.

There were countless problems, but if no one ever found out, everything could go well, couldn't it?

-

Do you think a relationship between Lou and Harry could work?

Bye
Maybe

[461 Words]