● 70 ●

Unfortunately, I could only spend one night with Eleanor, who really provided me with everything I needed, which meant that, amongst other things, I could take home a pile of chocolate and a lot of romantic films.

I thought that I could definitely live a year of the chocolate which turned out to be nonsense.

Two days later I had eaten everything, but sweets could not stifle my grief.

After Harry's arrest, I stayed in bed most of the time and skipped school which made my mother even more angry than she already was, but whenever she wanted to talk to me about what had happened, I locked myself in my room and did not come out til the next morning.

But then the next Monday came and Ralph, the boyfriend of my mother and father of my half-sister, took me to school.

I didn't see him often to be honest because he did not live with us and I had never talked to him for more than five minutes, so I wasn't even sure what his opinion about homosexuality and my relationship with a teacher was.

However, I didn't have to wait long for the answers.

''How are you?'' was the first thing he asked me and I looked at him in disbelief.

What did he expect me to say? I'm fine?

Definitely not.

''I feel like someone has torn out part of my heart.''

There was pity in his eyes as he looked at me from the side.

''I don't think you can change anything at the lawsuit tomorrow. Harry will probably have to spend his time in jail.''

''Wow, that really cheers me up'' I responded harshly and tried to hold back my tears.

Had I really become such a crybaby?

''I'm really sorry. You love him, I know that. But it would have been better if you had given yourself a few more years. It would have been legal from your eighteenth birthday.''

''I don't need and don't want to have this conversation, okay?''

''I understand that, just let me tell you that you're probably not gonna visit Harry in jail.''

''Excuse me?! Who the fuck said that?'' I replied in anger and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

I was going to visit Harry if he was going to jail. Even if I hoped that he wouldn't.

''Your mother but... I don't really agree with that. So if you need someone to take you to this man just ask me, okay?''

''For real? Why?'' I asked with widened eyes.

''Because even a blind person could see how much you love and need this guy. And as long as you are happy anyone else should be happy too.''

-

What are your thoughts about Ralph?

And what do you think about ''Familiar''? I have to say that it is my favorite song of all his songs :D

And for my German readers again: The new book is out now! It's called ''Blue Blossoms'' and I would be incredibly happy if you checked it out :))

Bye
Maybe

[514 Words]