Glasses

You were told he was strict. You were told that he was known to go by the rules, and the ones under his control should too. He was the rule maker, never the rule breaker. He runs the mansion with his own made decrees, one word of his and even the coldest of the Sakamaki brothers would have to obey. "Give it back." He told you. Threatening and terrifying, he demanded his glasses back from you. You could've gave it back but no, not this time. You gotta make Reiji react in any emotion possible. The statue shows no emotion at all, and making him has always been an interesting stuff. You shook your head, grinning as you kept his precious glasses in the neckline of your shirt. He had asked you to return it for over numerous times already, and by the last warning he was fuming in and out. In seconds you find yourself in a wall, your wrists up, back hard on the wood. "Fine. I'll take it back myself." He said, before dipping his head down to get the glasses with his teeth. You whimper as his fangs graze through your skin, gulping and closing your eyes as he slowly slides it up your chest. By the time you open them, he had surprisingly put it back on. You looked at him, and you were taken by his red ballistic eyes digging through your soul. You meet his eyes, and thought that this very vampire...is the only one who can make you surrender all of yourself. "You won't get away with this." He whispered, and you finally felt his fangs deep in your flesh.